The procedures for the Buddha's Teaching (Learning)
- Opening weekly classes of Abhidhamma, the Master of Abhidhamma and the path to purity through year.
- Opening weekly classes of Samyutta Nikaya for three months.
- Opening classes of Five Nikaya Pitaka.
- Opening short courses for the basic Abhidhamma, Abhidhamma for supporting to practical learning of the Buddha's Teaching, the basic Buddhism, Dhammacakka, the basic Pali.
- Opening summer courses of skilled and polite for young children and youths.
- Opening Sunday Dhamma School for children and youths.
- Publishing class note books and Dhammadipa issue.
- Distribution the CD or DVD of many famous Sayadaws.
The procedures for the Buddha's Teaching(Meditation)
- Listening for periodically sermons of the famous monks/Sayadaws to practise pratically.
- Meditating altogether at Meditation centres.
- Every sabbath day during the Buddhist lent and excluding the Buddhish lent, practising the Buddha's teaching.
What kind of person who should attend?
- the persons who want to learn the Basic Abhidhamma
- the persons who want to know and understand clearly and easily the scriptures written by famous Sayadaw and the sermons.
- the presons who want to go on practising actions practically based on the Buddha's teaching they have known clearly.
- the persons who wang to sit for the exams held by Ministry of Religious Affairs and the association of Buddhism
The persons who can attend
- Every person who is interested in Dhamma and know well the basic Myanmar.